Siena Farm and West Point Thoroughbreds buy a minority interest in the colt by Bodemeister, who is being aimed for the Xpressbet.com Florida Derby (G1) April 1.
New NYRA chairman owns company that allegedly gave a lucrative no-show job to the son of a former state Senate majority leader who is fighting federal corruption charges.
Escapefromreality denied Amberjack a sweep of the Big Apple Triple while earning his first stakes victory, leading all the way in the $150,000 Albany Stakes for New York-breds Aug. 21 at Saratoga Race Course.
Odds-on choice Meeker Avenue nosed out Laila's Jazz at the wire and Kelli Got Frosty got up in the final strides as they won their respective divisions of the New York Stallion Stakes for 2-year-olds Nov. 11 at Aqueduct.
The New York Racing Association announced Feb. 15 that Anthony J. Bonomo has been appointed by the New York State Senate to NYRA's board of directors.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Look Back: Justakiss, Ole Liz Win Divisions of Bewitch
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper