Kinsman Stable's Ebony Breeze demonstrated a powerful closing kick to cruise to victory in the $200,000 Endine Handicap (gr. III) at Delaware Park Saturday.
Kinsman Stable's Ebony Breeze tops a field of seven entered in the $200,000 Endine Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Delaware Park Saturday.
Bronze Abe won the $75,000 Conniver Stakes at Laurel Park Sunday, but runner-up Search For A Cure made the 4-year-old gray mare really work for it. The victory was the fifth added money win for the daughter of Two Punch.
Heavy favorite Bear Fan pulled her way to the lead coming out of the far turn and held off the closing Gazillion for a one-length victory in the $200,000 Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) for fillies and mares at Laurel Park Saturday.
The hard-knocking gray mare Bronze Abe bounced to the lead and battled head-to-head almost to the finish line to win the $73,500 What A Summer Stakes Saturday at Laurel Park, marking the fourth straight year the daughter of Two Punch has won an added money race in Maryland.
Samuel F. Bayard's Bronze Abe raced tenaciously from start to finishe to win the $75,000 Skipat Stakes over seven filly and mare rivals Saturday at Pimlico.
The stakes-producing mare Buckles and Kinks sold for $90,000 on Sunday to top the first session of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale in Timonium, Md. Edward F. Schuler purchased the 7-year-old daughter of Waquoit from Walnut Green, agent for the estate of Nancy L. Bayard.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Second Summer catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies