King and His Court and Bronson, two 3-year-old horses entered in the JACK Cincinnati Casino Spiral Stakes (G3) March 25, have taken different paths to the Turfway Park race and are headed in different directions after the race.
A strong runner-up finish in the Colts and Geldings Division of the OBS Championship Stakes at Ocala Training Center in January gave George "Rusty" Arnold II confidence to enter Convict Pike in the Spiral Stakes (G3) at Turfway Park March 25.
Joseph Sutton's Bitumen ran the way a favorite should July 23 , closing with a powerful rally to take the $150,000 Sanford Stakes (gr. III) at Saratoga Race Course.
The $150,000 Sanford Stakes (gr. III) kicks off the annual battle for 2-year-old superiority July 23 at Saratoga Race Course.
About 50 members of the horse industry met in a public forum setting Oct. 29 to discuss the potential impact of a new Florida law that authorizes regulation in public and private sales.
- By Tom Precious
A new group bidding to operate racing in New York includes Las Vegas casino operator Steve Wynn. The group also includes an unidentified racetrack operator.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Undefeated Ghalia Takes Sunland Park Oaks
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen