Demi O'Byrne -- acting for Coolmore partners John Magnier, Michael Tabor, and Derrick Smith -- set a record price for the Tattersalls December yearling sale in Newmarket, England Monday when paying 700,000 guineas ($1.39 million) for a Dalakhani -- Solo de Lune filly.
A complete dispersal of horses owned by Roger Baines' Britton House Stud is scheduled for the Tattersalls December sale in England.
Tattersalls October Yearling Sale (Part One) saw a new record price Wednesday night when the very last lot into the ring, a Diesis colt out of dual classic-placed Kitza, sold for a million guineas for Irish veterinarian Demi O'Byrne, buying for John Magnier and Michael Tabor.
Anthony Penfold, the racing and bloodstock manager to Fahd Salman for many years, has been appointed stud manager and bloodstock and racing adviser for Roger Baines's Britton House Stud, which is based in Somerset, England.
Roger Baines announced the appointment of Anthony Penfold as stud manager and bloodstock and racing advisor
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test