A Mr. Greeley mare brought the top price as the Tattersalls December mare sale concluded Dec. 4, bringing to a close a record year for the sales company in Newmarket, England.
Tattersalls sales company has finalized the dates for Books 1 to 3 of this year's October yearling sale to be held at the sales grounds in Newmarket, England.
Dancing Rain, winner of the Epsom and German Oaks in 2011 and in foal to superstar Frankel, has been entered in Tattersalls December sale in Newmarket, England.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 25
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- Wise Dan Making Progress, Still Tack-Walking
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- Unlocking Winners: Dubai and the Derby Preps
- Commissioner Eyes Easier Skip Away Prize
- VLT Expansion Proposals Shot Down in New York
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- MA House Passes Suffolk Simulcast Extension
- RMTC Board Announces Cobalt Threshold