Listed stakes winner Riskit Fora Biskit topped the July 8 opening day of the Tattersalls July sale, selling for 230,000 guineas (US$370,829) during a strong start to Europe's leading mid-summer sale.
British sales company Tattersalls Ltd. has agreed to purchase the bloodstock sales conducted by Brightwells, a diverse auction company founded in 1846.
Tattersalls announced it will launch a new £25,000 bonus scheme exclusively for horses from Book 1 of this year's October yearling sale.
A Canford Cliffs colt was sold for 300,000 guineas ($463,084) to top the April 15 opening day of the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale in Newmarket.
A Mr. Greeley mare brought the top price as the Tattersalls December mare sale concluded Dec. 4, bringing to a close a record year for the sales company in Newmarket, England.
Tattersalls sales company has finalized the dates for Books 1 to 3 of this year's October yearling sale to be held at the sales grounds in Newmarket, England.
Dancing Rain, winner of the Epsom and German Oaks in 2011 and in foal to superstar Frankel, has been entered in Tattersalls December sale in Newmarket, England.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes