Sellers of yearlings in Britain and Ireland are working to put together a bonus fund worth £2-million (approximately $3,269,400 in U.S. funds) for the connections of nominated horses that win maiden races next year for 2-year-olds. Each bonus will be worth £10,000 ($16,347), and it is hoped that up to 200 races will be supported. Some of the bonus money also will be made available to 3-year-olds.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- RMTC Nears Recommendation on Calming Agent
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn