Sellers of yearlings in Britain and Ireland are working to put together a bonus fund worth £2-million (approximately $3,269,400 in U.S. funds) for the connections of nominated horses that win maiden races next year for 2-year-olds. Each bonus will be worth £10,000 ($16,347), and it is hoped that up to 200 races will be supported. Some of the bonus money also will be made available to 3-year-olds.
Most Popular Stories
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- Longines Named Official Breeders' Cup Partner
- Breeders' Cup 'The Works' Returns to TVG
- Handle Down at Challenged Delaware Park Meet
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close