Ted Mudge, formerly the co-owner and president of AmTote International Inc., has been named president of the account wagering service BrisBet.com.
AmericaTab has launched a new wireless wagering service that will be offered free to customers with any affiliate account. AmericaTab has launched the product with its "On the Go" label.
AmericaTab reported a record month for total handle in May and broke a single-day handle record on Kentucky Derby Day (May 3).
The interactive wagering field continues to grow, with Bloodstock Research Information Services the latest player in the online gaming industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing