Bloodstock Research Information Services has launched an online version of its 40-year-old American Produce Records.
Hansen, the champion two-year-old colt of 2011, has been purchased to stand at Ashford Stud near Versailles, Kentucky.
Richard F. "Dick" Broadbent, the founder of Bloodstock Research Information Services, died March 30 at age 73. He was an innovator in bringing technology to horseracing fans.
Churchill Downs Inc. has acquired certain assets of AmericaTAB, Bloodstock Research Information Services, and the Thoroughbred Sports Network, but officials with the Louisville, Ky.-based company said it will be business as usual at the outset.
Ronald Cote of Middletown, Delaware finished first in the second annual "Handicapping Open" sponsored by AmericaTab.
Brisnet.com has introduced a series of three online handicapping contests...Members of the Dance Theater of Harlem's Cast from "St. Louis Woman" visit Belmont Thursday.
Colm Santry leaves Vinery Australia for Coolmore...BRISnet.com holds $40,000 handicapping contest.
Saratoga seating lottery open for applications...Brisnet.com Available at Bally's...Second Secretariat bobblehead.
Youbet.com, the online horse racing and wagering service, is being sued by a Kentucky racing information company for allegedly failing to pay an estimated $80,000 in royalties.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Maryland THA Elects 15 Directors
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Vergara Wins Inaugural Apprentice Competition
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner