Strong demand for juveniles at public auction continued at the Barretts May Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training held May 17 at the Hinds Pavilion at Fairplex Park in Pomona, California. A total of 193 horses were reported sold for gross receipts of $7,663,700, an 8.6% jump over the same sale a year ago when 189 youngsters sold for a total of $7,053,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind 7-2 Choice for Oaks
- Oxley Hopes Danzig Moon Follows Monarchos
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- Fitness Options Added for Churchill Jockeys
- Kentucky Derby: Bathtime for American Pharoah
- Forever Unbridled: Oaks Is in Her Genes
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- Tailgating, 'Selfie Sticks' Out at Belmont S.
- Churchill Downs Inc. Looking Forward to Derby