Shadwell Stable's homebred Mamdooha shrugged off a nearly year-long layoff to win her fifth straight race and fourth straight stakes in the $100,000 Correction Stakes March 14 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Chester and Mary Broman's Ballerina Stakes (gr. I) winner Artemis Agrotera will face five rivals as she looks to continue her winning ways in the $300,000 Gallant Bloom Handicap (gr. II) Sept. 20 at Belmont Park.
Better Lucky, last by more than a dozen lengths after a half-mile, came flying down the stretch to catch Grace Hall at the finish to win the $100,000 Shine Again Stakes by a head at Saratoga Race Course July 21.
Paul Pompa Jr.'s Baby J re-rallies to overtake Bridgehampton in the final furlong to win the June 29 Victory Ride Stakes (gr. III) at Belmont Park. The daughter of J Be K covers the six furlongs in 1:10.84.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Live Racing at Meadowlands Cancelled Again
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates