Shadwell Stable's homebred Mamdooha shrugged off a nearly year-long layoff to win her fifth straight race and fourth straight stakes in the $100,000 Correction Stakes March 14 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Chester and Mary Broman's Ballerina Stakes (gr. I) winner Artemis Agrotera will face five rivals as she looks to continue her winning ways in the $300,000 Gallant Bloom Handicap (gr. II) Sept. 20 at Belmont Park.
Better Lucky, last by more than a dozen lengths after a half-mile, came flying down the stretch to catch Grace Hall at the finish to win the $100,000 Shine Again Stakes by a head at Saratoga Race Course July 21.
Paul Pompa Jr.'s Baby J re-rallies to overtake Bridgehampton in the final furlong to win the June 29 Victory Ride Stakes (gr. III) at Belmont Park. The daughter of J Be K covers the six furlongs in 1:10.84.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Minding Leads Sweep in One Thousand Guineas
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas