Shadwell Stable's homebred Mamdooha shrugged off a nearly year-long layoff to win her fifth straight race and fourth straight stakes in the $100,000 Correction Stakes March 14 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Chester and Mary Broman's Ballerina Stakes (gr. I) winner Artemis Agrotera will face five rivals as she looks to continue her winning ways in the $300,000 Gallant Bloom Handicap (gr. II) Sept. 20 at Belmont Park.
Better Lucky, last by more than a dozen lengths after a half-mile, came flying down the stretch to catch Grace Hall at the finish to win the $100,000 Shine Again Stakes by a head at Saratoga Race Course July 21.
Paul Pompa Jr.'s Baby J re-rallies to overtake Bridgehampton in the final furlong to win the June 29 Victory Ride Stakes (gr. III) at Belmont Park. The daughter of J Be K covers the six furlongs in 1:10.84.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Mahoning Valley Announces Purse Increase
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- California Chrome Focused in Penultimate Move