Shadwell Stable's homebred Mamdooha shrugged off a nearly year-long layoff to win her fifth straight race and fourth straight stakes in the $100,000 Correction Stakes March 14 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Chester and Mary Broman's Ballerina Stakes (gr. I) winner Artemis Agrotera will face five rivals as she looks to continue her winning ways in the $300,000 Gallant Bloom Handicap (gr. II) Sept. 20 at Belmont Park.
Better Lucky, last by more than a dozen lengths after a half-mile, came flying down the stretch to catch Grace Hall at the finish to win the $100,000 Shine Again Stakes by a head at Saratoga Race Course July 21.
Paul Pompa Jr.'s Baby J re-rallies to overtake Bridgehampton in the final furlong to win the June 29 Victory Ride Stakes (gr. III) at Belmont Park. The daughter of J Be K covers the six furlongs in 1:10.84.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Gunnevera Leads Busy Sophomore Work Slate