Jurors in a Kentucky state courthouse are basically asked to believe one of two things pertinent to a civil lawsuit being tried there: Former Kentucky resident Paula Singer was either fired from Bluegrass Bloodstock Agency in 2001 for being a poor manager; or, that the former head of the company's equine insurance division was unjustly terminated because she was on the verge of uncovering a scheme of international fraud involving her boss.
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Colic: To Refer or Not to Refer
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- Fresh Native Bombshell Wins Ontario Fashion