Former Calumet Farm president J.T. Lundy got a four and half year prison sentence for defrauding a Houston bank out of $65 million. Gary Matthews, the farm's former chief financial officer, got 21 months. Alydar became part of the hearing, but the judge found no conclusive evidence the stallion was killed for insurance money, as federal prosecutors alleged.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC