The complete dispersal of Ron Gomez, the estate of Clement L. Hirsch, the estate of Brian Sweeney as well as Robb Evans, receiver for TLC America, et. al. highlight the 2001 Barretts January Mixed Sale on Jan. 22-23 in the Hinds Pavilion located on the grounds of Fairplex Park in Pomona, California.
Horseman Brian Sweeney, whose many positions in racing included a stint as executive vice president and general manager of the California Thoroughbred Breeders' Association, died Nov. 14 of an apparent heart attack at the San Gabriel Country Club in California.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- New Standards May be Imposed on NY Stewards
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Taptowne Draws Rail in Well-Matched Razorback
- U.A.E. to Supply Horses for Chinese Race Day