The complete dispersal of Ron Gomez, the estate of Clement L. Hirsch, the estate of Brian Sweeney as well as Robb Evans, receiver for TLC America, et. al. highlight the 2001 Barretts January Mixed Sale on Jan. 22-23 in the Hinds Pavilion located on the grounds of Fairplex Park in Pomona, California.
Horseman Brian Sweeney, whose many positions in racing included a stint as executive vice president and general manager of the California Thoroughbred Breeders' Association, died Nov. 14 of an apparent heart attack at the San Gabriel Country Club in California.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- RMTC Nears Recommendation on Calming Agent
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn