British jockeys Brian Reilly and Dean Williams, together with bookmaker Owen Churchill, face various charges brought by that country's Horseracing Regulatory Authority after an investigation into betting on 10 races staged between Dec. 21, 2004 and Feb. 11, 2005.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin