Tatersalls' December Sale finished Thursday with a turnover of 52.9 million gns, down 10.2 million gns on 2003. The company's annual turnover was 149.35 million gns, down from 163.1 million gns in 2003.
The Tattersalls October yearling sale in England was on course for a record average by the time business closed Friday night.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory
- Testa Rossi Cruises in Florida Oaks Stretch