Tatersalls' December Sale finished Thursday with a turnover of 52.9 million gns, down 10.2 million gns on 2003. The company's annual turnover was 149.35 million gns, down from 163.1 million gns in 2003.
The Tattersalls October yearling sale in England was on course for a record average by the time business closed Friday night.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop