Tatersalls' December Sale finished Thursday with a turnover of 52.9 million gns, down 10.2 million gns on 2003. The company's annual turnover was 149.35 million gns, down from 163.1 million gns in 2003.
The Tattersalls October yearling sale in England was on course for a record average by the time business closed Friday night.
Most Popular Stories
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Anti-Slaughter Bill Introduced in Congress
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis