Aaron Vercruysse has been retained by the Thoroughbred Owners of California to assist in the development and execution of initiatives dealing with wagering and purse improvements, the organization announced Nov. 30.
Arnold Zetcher was elected the new chair of the Thoroughbred Owners of California during a meeting of the board of directors July 23 at Del Mar.
Pete Parrella has reached an agreement in principle with Bo Hirsch to stand Hirsch's homebred Papa Clem at Parrella's Legacy Ranch near Clements, Calif.
Five incumbents and one new board member have been elected directors o the Thoroughbred Owners of California.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake