Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital will host the Rood & Riddle Report Live, an educational seminar for people engaged in the equine industry, Feb. 25 at Embassy Suites in Lexington.
Rachel Alexandra was described as "bright and alert with a good appetite" on the evening of March 7 after undergoing a surgical procedure at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital to drain an abscess discovered in the morning.
Veterinarians at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital near Lexington remain pleased with the progress of 2009 Horse of the Year Rachel Alexandra following her abdominal surgery resulting from foaling complications Feb. 13.
The 2009 Horse of the Year Rachel Alexandra continues to face her recovery from abdominal surgery as a result of foaling complications with the same courage and determination that made her a champion on the track.
Doctors at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington said Monday, Feb. 18, that 2009 Horse of the Year Rachel Alexandra remains stable as she recovers from abdominal surgery performed Feb. 13 following foaling complications.
Doctors at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital near Lexington reported Feb. 16 that 2009 Horse of the Year Rachel Alexandra remained serious but stable as she continued to recover from foaling complications.
While showing signs of progress, Rachel Alexandra's condition remained serious at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital Feb. 15, following surgery to repair a section of her small colon injured in the foaling a filly.
Horse of the Year Rachel Alexandra is battling infection as she tries to recover from surgery to treat a colon injury suffered while foaling a healthy Bernardini filly Feb. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Delta Bluesman Aims to Repeat in Smile Sprint
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity