Sacred Kingdom upheld local dominance Dec. 13 in the Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I) at Sha Tin by regaining the title he won so impressively two years ago.
Sight Winner became the first horse to qualify for this year's Breeders Cup Mile (gr. IT) following his shocking victory over Egyptian Ra in the HK$12 million Champions Mile (HK-I) at soggy Sha Tin Race Course April 26.
Hong Kong-trained Bullish Luck demolished a top field of Asian milers in the 56th running of the Yasuda Kinen at Tokyo Racecourse Sunday, and in the process earn a US$1 million bonus for the first time in the history of the recently established Asian Mile Challenge series.
In an effort remarkably similar to last year, Bullish Luck registered a track-equaling record run while defeating stablemate Silent Witness in the US$1 million Champions Mile (HK-I), the third leg of the Asian Mile Challenge, at Sha Tin on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm
- 4 Kentucky Derby Contenders to Watch
- Brown Ships in Three for Hollywood Derby
- Valadorna Headed to Fair Grounds