Sacred Kingdom upheld local dominance Dec. 13 in the Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I) at Sha Tin by regaining the title he won so impressively two years ago.
Sight Winner became the first horse to qualify for this year's Breeders Cup Mile (gr. IT) following his shocking victory over Egyptian Ra in the HK$12 million Champions Mile (HK-I) at soggy Sha Tin Race Course April 26.
Hong Kong-trained Bullish Luck demolished a top field of Asian milers in the 56th running of the Yasuda Kinen at Tokyo Racecourse Sunday, and in the process earn a US$1 million bonus for the first time in the history of the recently established Asian Mile Challenge series.
In an effort remarkably similar to last year, Bullish Luck registered a track-equaling record run while defeating stablemate Silent Witness in the US$1 million Champions Mile (HK-I), the third leg of the Asian Mile Challenge, at Sha Tin on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- Back to Business for Liam's Map in Woodward
- Spendthrift Out Front with Top Sires' Fees
- Takeover Target Heads Saranac
- Goldy Espony on Streak Entering Glen Falls
- Suffolk to Reopen for First of Three Programs
- Riker Aims for Third Straight Win in Swynford
- Isabella Sings Tuned for Boiling Springs
- Ageless, Living The Life Return for Masters
- No Stability with Texas Commission Funding