The second day of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s Fall Mixed sale built on the strength it showed during the opening session on Oct. 8. While the opening session showed depth in the weaning end of the market, Tuesday session's breadth stretched to the mares as well. Tuesday was the second of two consignor-preferred sessions.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont