Brent and Crystal Fernung's Journeyman Stud in Ocala, Fla., has named Michelle Hemingway to the position of senior bloodstock associate.
Top sire Wildcat Heir will remain at $10,000 for 2012. New sires J P's Gusto will stand for $3,500, while Vineyard Haven will stand for $3,000.
J P's Gusto, a grade I-winning juvenile and successful 3-year-old sprinter, has been retired from racing and will stand in 2012 at Brent and Crystal Fernung's Journeyman Stud near Ocala, Fla.
Journeyman Stud stallion Saint Anddan had his first winner June 26 at Hollywood Park when his 2-year-old daughter Woebegon scored by 3 1/4 lengths after a pacesetting effort.
Teuflesberg sired his first winner May 21, when his 2-year-old colt This One for Me captured a maiden race at Hipodromo de las Americas racetrack in Mexico for trainer Gregorio Larios and owner Cuadra Esmeralda.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Field to Meet Flashback in Malibu
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Swiss Lake Yodeler Solves Soviet Problem
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Sweet Lulu Breaks From Rail in La Brea Clash
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- No Jet Lag Can Make Amends in Sir Beaufort
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Elusive Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field