Brent and Crystal Fernung's Journeyman Stud will host its annual Stallion Show Jan. 18 at 11 a.m. at the Ocala-based farm.
Brent and Crystal Fernung's Journeyman Stud in Ocala, Fla., has named Michelle Hemingway to the position of senior bloodstock associate.
Top sire Wildcat Heir will remain at $10,000 for 2012. New sires J P's Gusto will stand for $3,500, while Vineyard Haven will stand for $3,000.
J P's Gusto, a grade I-winning juvenile and successful 3-year-old sprinter, has been retired from racing and will stand in 2012 at Brent and Crystal Fernung's Journeyman Stud near Ocala, Fla.
Journeyman Stud stallion Saint Anddan had his first winner June 26 at Hollywood Park when his 2-year-old daughter Woebegon scored by 3 1/4 lengths after a pacesetting effort.
Teuflesberg sired his first winner May 21, when his 2-year-old colt This One for Me captured a maiden race at Hipodromo de las Americas racetrack in Mexico for trainer Gregorio Larios and owner Cuadra Esmeralda.
Most Popular Stories
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Daring Dancer Wins Appalachian With Key Move
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- European Mark Smashed Again at Tattersalls
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Strait of Mewsina Sires First Foal