Lane's End stallion secretary Brenda Linville died Jan. 5 at the Hospice Care Center at St. Joseph Hospital. Linville had been battling pancreatic cancer. She was 41.
Brenda Linville, a secretary in the stallion division at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky., died Jan. 5 of pancreatic cancer at a Lexington hospital.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm