Lane's End stallion secretary Brenda Linville died Jan. 5 at the Hospice Care Center at St. Joseph Hospital. Linville had been battling pancreatic cancer. She was 41.
Brenda Linville, a secretary in the stallion division at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky., died Jan. 5 of pancreatic cancer at a Lexington hospital.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races