Lane's End stallion secretary Brenda Linville died Jan. 5 at the Hospice Care Center at St. Joseph Hospital. Linville had been battling pancreatic cancer. She was 41.
Brenda Linville, a secretary in the stallion division at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky., died Jan. 5 of pancreatic cancer at a Lexington hospital.
Most Popular Stories
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop