The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a breeding clinic June 1-3.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has announced its 2012 seminar and clinic schedule. The schedule includes three ownership seminars, a breeding clinic, and three pedigree and conformation clinics.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced May 26 that it will hold a Thoroughbred Breeding Clinic Friday, June 3 through Sunday, June 5 in Lexington.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has announced its 2010 seminar and clinic schedule. TOBA will offer five new owner seminars, a three-day breeding clinic, and two pedigree and conformation clinics.
If there's one thing the horse industry needs, its new blood to fuel the sport. The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders' Association works each year to accomplish just that through its new owner seminars and breeding clinics, the most recent of which took place at Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm near Midway, Ky. May 29.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced that it will hold a Thoroughbred Breeding Clinic in Lexington May 29-31.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Ghost Bay Breaks Maiden in Maryland Juvenile