The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a breeding clinic June 1-3.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has announced its 2012 seminar and clinic schedule. The schedule includes three ownership seminars, a breeding clinic, and three pedigree and conformation clinics.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced May 26 that it will hold a Thoroughbred Breeding Clinic Friday, June 3 through Sunday, June 5 in Lexington.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has announced its 2010 seminar and clinic schedule. TOBA will offer five new owner seminars, a three-day breeding clinic, and two pedigree and conformation clinics.
If there's one thing the horse industry needs, its new blood to fuel the sport. The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders' Association works each year to accomplish just that through its new owner seminars and breeding clinics, the most recent of which took place at Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm near Midway, Ky. May 29.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced that it will hold a Thoroughbred Breeding Clinic in Lexington May 29-31.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September