The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a breeding clinic June 1-3.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has announced its 2012 seminar and clinic schedule. The schedule includes three ownership seminars, a breeding clinic, and three pedigree and conformation clinics.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced May 26 that it will hold a Thoroughbred Breeding Clinic Friday, June 3 through Sunday, June 5 in Lexington.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has announced its 2010 seminar and clinic schedule. TOBA will offer five new owner seminars, a three-day breeding clinic, and two pedigree and conformation clinics.
If there's one thing the horse industry needs, its new blood to fuel the sport. The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders' Association works each year to accomplish just that through its new owner seminars and breeding clinics, the most recent of which took place at Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm near Midway, Ky. May 29.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced that it will hold a Thoroughbred Breeding Clinic in Lexington May 29-31.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015