As part of the rollout of its new, fully redesigned Web site, NTRA.com, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association has unveiled "Bet the Net," an interactive simulation designed to help new and light horseracing fans learn the fundamentals of pari-mutuel wagering.
Laura Hillenbrand, author of the best-selling book "Seabiscuit: An American Legend," will be the featured guest during a live chat at ntra.com from 7:00-7:30 p.m. (ET) today, April 11. Hillenbrand's book has climbed to the top of The New York Times best-seller list for non-fiction after just three weeks in the nation's bookstores.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact