As part of the rollout of its new, fully redesigned Web site, NTRA.com, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association has unveiled "Bet the Net," an interactive simulation designed to help new and light horseracing fans learn the fundamentals of pari-mutuel wagering.
Laura Hillenbrand, author of the best-selling book "Seabiscuit: An American Legend," will be the featured guest during a live chat at ntra.com from 7:00-7:30 p.m. (ET) today, April 11. Hillenbrand's book has climbed to the top of The New York Times best-seller list for non-fiction after just three weeks in the nation's bookstores.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- Anti-Slaughter Bill Introduced in Congress
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30
- Keeneland Asks to Move Simulcasts to Red Mile