As part of the rollout of its new, fully redesigned Web site, NTRA.com, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association has unveiled "Bet the Net," an interactive simulation designed to help new and light horseracing fans learn the fundamentals of pari-mutuel wagering.
Laura Hillenbrand, author of the best-selling book "Seabiscuit: An American Legend," will be the featured guest during a live chat at ntra.com from 7:00-7:30 p.m. (ET) today, April 11. Hillenbrand's book has climbed to the top of The New York Times best-seller list for non-fiction after just three weeks in the nation's bookstores.
Most Popular Stories
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers
- Most Inspiring First Winner for Gio Ponti
- Rachel's Valentina to Debut Aug. 2 at Spa
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Loooch Racing on the Lookout for Top Horses
- Smart Transition Powers Home in Curlin
- Uncertainty as Delaware Drops Pletcher Case
- CHRB Rejects Proposed Decision on Valenzuela
- Monmouth, New Jersey Racing Enjoy Spotlight