As part of the rollout of its new, fully redesigned Web site, NTRA.com, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association has unveiled "Bet the Net," an interactive simulation designed to help new and light horseracing fans learn the fundamentals of pari-mutuel wagering.
Laura Hillenbrand, author of the best-selling book "Seabiscuit: An American Legend," will be the featured guest during a live chat at ntra.com from 7:00-7:30 p.m. (ET) today, April 11. Hillenbrand's book has climbed to the top of The New York Times best-seller list for non-fiction after just three weeks in the nation's bookstores.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Kentucky Oaks Attracts 154 Nominees
- Charles Town, Oaklawn, Laurel Cancel Cards
- Insights on Jockey Club's Purchase of B-H
- West Point to Sponsor B.C. Betting Challenge
- Dr. Tony Ryan Book Award Semifinalists Named