As part of the rollout of its new, fully redesigned Web site, NTRA.com, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association has unveiled "Bet the Net," an interactive simulation designed to help new and light horseracing fans learn the fundamentals of pari-mutuel wagering.
Laura Hillenbrand, author of the best-selling book "Seabiscuit: An American Legend," will be the featured guest during a live chat at ntra.com from 7:00-7:30 p.m. (ET) today, April 11. Hillenbrand's book has climbed to the top of The New York Times best-seller list for non-fiction after just three weeks in the nation's bookstores.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online