Fillies brought the top three prices Sept. 29 at the Breeders' Sales Co.'s sale of Louisiana-bred yearlings. In all, 120 head averaged $9,250.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana is accepting consignments from horsemen for its yearling sale through June 29.
Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana will conduct a mixed auction on Oct. 17 at Serenity Farm in Folsom, La. The deadline to enter horses is Aug. 14. Consignment forms can be downloaded from the Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association Web site: www.louisianabred.com.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana's yearling sale is scheduled to offer more than 300 horses Sept. 29 at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center in West Monroe, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- After the Eclipse: Songbird at WinStar Part 2