Fillies brought the top three prices Sept. 29 at the Breeders' Sales Co.'s sale of Louisiana-bred yearlings. In all, 120 head averaged $9,250.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana is accepting consignments from horsemen for its yearling sale through June 29.
Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana will conduct a mixed auction on Oct. 17 at Serenity Farm in Folsom, La. The deadline to enter horses is Aug. 14. Consignment forms can be downloaded from the Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association Web site: www.louisianabred.com.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana's yearling sale is scheduled to offer more than 300 horses Sept. 29 at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center in West Monroe, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell