The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana is accepting consignments from horsemen for its yearling sale through June 29.
Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana will conduct a mixed auction on Oct. 17 at Serenity Farm in Folsom, La. The deadline to enter horses is Aug. 14. Consignment forms can be downloaded from the Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association Web site: www.louisianabred.com.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana's yearling sale is scheduled to offer more than 300 horses Sept. 29 at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center in West Monroe, La.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- NJ Casino Simulcast Bill Signed Into Law
- Upstart Breeder Out of Hospital, CD Bound
- Weir, Lipinski on NBC Social Media for Derby
- Lenny's Place: Kentucky Derby Edition
- Churchill Releases First Quarter Earnings
- Jimmy Creed to Spendthrift Australia
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive