The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana's annual yearling sale is set for Sept. 23 at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
Designer Soxx, a daughter of Half Ours, sold for the highest price, $75,000, at the Stars of Tomorrow 2-year-olds in training sale March 9 at Evangeline Downs Racetrack Casino and Hotel.
Peek a Blue Too, a colt by Placid Fund out of the Bayou Hebert mare Lucky Bayou, topped the second day of the Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale Sept. 29.
A colt and a filly each brought $55,000 to top the first session of the two-day Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale Sept. 28 in Monroe, La.
The Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association has announced a few changes for the Sept. 29-30 Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana auction.
The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana has cataloged 431 horses for its mixed sale, set for Oct. 15-16 at the Ike Hamilton Equine Exposition Center in West Monroe, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks