The 2004 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships Not Black Tie Charity Gala, held Oct. 29th at the Fort Worth Zoo's Texas Wild Exhibit in Fort Worth, Texas ,-- raised $300,000 for the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) announced that Budget Rent A Car, Century 21 Real Estate Corporation, and the Days Inn hotel chain have reached an agreement to become Official Partners of the NTRA and the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- NYRA Looking at Synthetic Track for Aqueduct
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- Brody's Cause? An Iowa Community College
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Danzing Candy, Trojan Nation Train in KY