The 2004 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships Not Black Tie Charity Gala, held Oct. 29th at the Fort Worth Zoo's Texas Wild Exhibit in Fort Worth, Texas ,-- raised $300,000 for the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) announced that Budget Rent A Car, Century 21 Real Estate Corporation, and the Days Inn hotel chain have reached an agreement to become Official Partners of the NTRA and the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Firing Line to Crestwood