The 2004 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships Not Black Tie Charity Gala, held Oct. 29th at the Fort Worth Zoo's Texas Wild Exhibit in Fort Worth, Texas ,-- raised $300,000 for the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) announced that Budget Rent A Car, Century 21 Real Estate Corporation, and the Days Inn hotel chain have reached an agreement to become Official Partners of the NTRA and the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Leishmaniasis: No Longer Just a Foreign Animal Disease
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses