The 2004 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships Not Black Tie Charity Gala, held Oct. 29th at the Fort Worth Zoo's Texas Wild Exhibit in Fort Worth, Texas ,-- raised $300,000 for the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) announced that Budget Rent A Car, Century 21 Real Estate Corporation, and the Days Inn hotel chain have reached an agreement to become Official Partners of the NTRA and the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse
- Still in Tune, Songbird Earns Second Straight Eclipse
- California Chrome Named Champion Older Dirt Male
- Finest City Dazzles in Santa Monica
- Arrogate, Flintshire Power Juddmonte to Owner Eclipse
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season