Monday, Oct. 27, was another busy work day at Santa Anita Park for horses pointing toward the Breeders' Cup World Championships. Meanwhile, the connections of horses entered were awaiting the post position draw later Monday.
One day after nearly two dozen Breeders' Cup World Championships pre-entrants worked at Santa Anita Park, the Oct. 26 work tab was much smaller, with a handful of horses going through their final preps.
It was a busy day Oct. 25 on the track at Santa Anita Park, where nearly two dozen participants in the two-day Breeders' Cup World Championships went through their final paces.
On a busy Saturday for Breeders' Cup drills Oct. 27, horses worked at Santa Anita Park, Belmont Park, and several tracks in between.
Working handily, Trailblazer completed five furlongs in 1:02 on the Cushion Track in preparation for the Breeders' Cup. Trailblazer has been pointing to the Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT).
Breeders' Cup World Championships week began Oct. 31 at Churchill Downs with more than a dozen contenders going through their final exercise regimens.
Nearly two dozen contenders for the Breeders' Cup World Championships worked at Churchill Downs Oct. 30.
With the morning temperature about 10 degrees warmer than the 34 reading the day before, more than a dozen contenders for the Breeders' Cup World Championships completed their works at Churchill Downs on Oct. 31.
Jordy Y breezed over the Keeneland turf course on Oct. 25 with Larry Melancon aboard.
Augustin Stable's Informed Decision and Forever Together breezed at Keeneland Oct. 25 as the two gray champions trained by Jonathan Sheppard continued to prepare for the Breeders' Cup World Championships at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- A Few Early Thoughts on the Kentucky Derby Pace