Mike McCarty's Lemon Drop Dream tops a field of eight sprinters in the 162nd running of the $200,000 Stoll Keenon Ogden Phoenix (gr. III) Oct. 3, opening day of Keeneland's fall meet.
As the Breeders' Cup gets closer, look back at the Challenge Winners. View Slideshow
The 3-year-old son of Speightstown earns a spot in the Breeders' Cup Sprint with the win.
Grade I winner Wise Dan, currently ranked second on the NTRA's list of North America's top Thoroughbreds in training, is to arrive at Woodbine on the morning of Sept. 14 for the $1 million Ricoh Woodbine Mile (Can-IT).
Cape Blanco and Teaks North, both two-time grade I winners on turf this year, headline a star-studded six-horse field for the Joe Hirsch Turf Classic Invitational (gr. IT).
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- What's Going On Here: Gary Player's Top 10
- Leagues Seek to Halt New Jersey Sports Bets
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener