Unlike the sunscreen and sandals that are the norm for the Breeders' Cup World Championships in Southern California, racing fans will want to bring outerwear to this year's event.
There's no rain in the forecast Saturday in Louisville for the 2006 Breeders' Cup World Championships, but it will be on the chilly side.
A cool, windy and partly cloudy day is anticipated for the Breeders Cup World Thoroughbred Championships Saturday at Belmont Park in Elmont, N.Y.
The rising mercury in Southern California was the hot topic of conversation at a Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships news conference held Thursday following training hours at the Arcadia, California racetrack.
According to current weather forecasts for Louisville on Saturday, the weather for this year's Breeders' Cup races at Churchill Downs should be excellent for racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Chasing Landaluce
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points