More than 50 racetracks and racing associations in the United States, as well as all facilities in Canada, have eliminated cancel delays for tote tickets, but more than 20 in the U.S. have failed to comply with the request from the Thoroughbred Racing Associations.
Most Popular Stories
- Yes It's True Euthanized
- Pender Harbour: Farewell to 'The King'
- Churchill Unveils Derby Sire Future Wager
- Kentucky Oaks Winner Keeper Hill Dead at 20
- Dortmund Out of Clark Handicap
- Rousing Sermon to Rancho San Miguel in 2016
- Swiss Spirit Colt Leads Tattersalls Session
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Nyquist Heads Pool 1 of Derby Future Wager
- More Improvements Planned for Leopardstown