The Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 20 that ESPN and ABC will televise more than nine hours of live television coverage of the Nov. 4-5 World Championships at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Ky.
The 2009 Breeders' Cup World Championships on Nov. 6-7 from Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif., will receive nine hours of live television coverage, including 2 1/2 hours on ABC. The 26th running of the Breeders' Cup will feature 14 races over two days on ABC, ESPN and ESPN2.
Most Popular Stories
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Barretts October Yearling Catalog Available
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act