The Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 20 that ESPN and ABC will televise more than nine hours of live television coverage of the Nov. 4-5 World Championships at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Ky.
The 2009 Breeders' Cup World Championships on Nov. 6-7 from Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif., will receive nine hours of live television coverage, including 2 1/2 hours on ABC. The 26th running of the Breeders' Cup will feature 14 races over two days on ABC, ESPN and ESPN2.
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- Arqana Opens With Record Sales, Median Rise
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff