The Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 20 that ESPN and ABC will televise more than nine hours of live television coverage of the Nov. 4-5 World Championships at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Ky.
The 2009 Breeders' Cup World Championships on Nov. 6-7 from Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif., will receive nine hours of live television coverage, including 2 1/2 hours on ABC. The 26th running of the Breeders' Cup will feature 14 races over two days on ABC, ESPN and ESPN2.
Most Popular Stories
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Big Orange Gets Best of Order of St George in Gold Cup
- STATS, Equibase Launch STATS Race Lens Mobile Version
- Jockey Club Gold Cup Purse Lowered, Cigar Mile Hiked
- It's Over: Parties Reach Agreement in Life At Ten Case
- Battle of Midway Using Affirmed as Prep for Haskell