Breeders' Cup and Xpressbet announced they have entered into a multi-year agreement which makes Xpressbet the official wagering partner of the World Championships and the title sponsor of the Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I).
The Breeders' Cup announced a major sponsorship deal Wednesday, with Emirates Airline stepping forward to become the first company to lend its name to two of the eight World Thoroughbred Championship events.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- San Pablo's First Winner Scores at Finger Lakes
- The Week in Photos 7/25/2017
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes