Breeders' Cup and Xpressbet announced they have entered into a multi-year agreement which makes Xpressbet the official wagering partner of the World Championships and the title sponsor of the Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I).
The Breeders' Cup announced a major sponsorship deal Wednesday, with Emirates Airline stepping forward to become the first company to lend its name to two of the eight World Thoroughbred Championship events.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm