Breeders' Cup and Xpressbet announced they have entered into a multi-year agreement which makes Xpressbet the official wagering partner of the World Championships and the title sponsor of the Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I).
The Breeders' Cup announced a major sponsorship deal Wednesday, with Emirates Airline stepping forward to become the first company to lend its name to two of the eight World Thoroughbred Championship events.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- 'Crook' 50th Black-Type Winner for Freud
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator