Breeders' Cup and Xpressbet announced they have entered into a multi-year agreement which makes Xpressbet the official wagering partner of the World Championships and the title sponsor of the Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I).
The Breeders' Cup announced a major sponsorship deal Wednesday, with Emirates Airline stepping forward to become the first company to lend its name to two of the eight World Thoroughbred Championship events.
Most Popular Stories
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Frac Daddy
- Dynamic Impact Nabs 'Hawk in Illinois Derby
- Kentucky Derby Stars Come Out at Keeneland
- Reddam's Bond Holder Succumbs to Laminitis
- Kid Cruz Wins Tesio, Enters Preakness Picture
- California Chrome Cruises at Los Alamitos
- 'Bea' Changes Tactics, Captures Sugar Maple
- Mr Speaker Takes Down Coolmore Lexington