Ten individuals were re-elected, and nine others elected, to seats on the board of Breeders' Cup members in voting that concluded June 13, the organization announced June 15.
Eight candidates are seeking to fill six available positions on the Breeders' Cup board of directors, the organization announced June 26. The 45 Breeders' Cup Members vote to fill these positions.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 9 the 23 individuals that have won election to serve as Breeders' Cup Members, based on voting by Breeders' Cup foal and stallion nominators that ended June 6.
The Breeders' Cup announced May 21 that 35 individuals are on the ballot for the election of 23 Breeders' Cup Members.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Lane to Join The National Stud as New Stud Manager
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow