Eight candidates are seeking to fill six available positions on the Breeders' Cup board of directors, the organization announced June 26. The 45 Breeders' Cup Members vote to fill these positions.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 9 the 23 individuals that have won election to serve as Breeders' Cup Members, based on voting by Breeders' Cup foal and stallion nominators that ended June 6.
The Breeders' Cup announced May 21 that 35 individuals are on the ballot for the election of 23 Breeders' Cup Members.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- As Revenue Drops, NY Casinos Get Extra Hours
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Godolphin's Romansh on Schedule for Whitney
- 2015 Preakness Stakes Logo Unveiled