Eight candidates are seeking to fill six available positions on the Breeders' Cup board of directors, the organization announced June 26. The 45 Breeders' Cup Members vote to fill these positions.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 9 the 23 individuals that have won election to serve as Breeders' Cup Members, based on voting by Breeders' Cup foal and stallion nominators that ended June 6.
The Breeders' Cup announced May 21 that 35 individuals are on the ballot for the election of 23 Breeders' Cup Members.
Most Popular Stories
- Genuine Reward to Old Friends
- Delaware Park Latest Track to Boot Vazquez
- Homecoming Classic Renamed to Honor Lukas
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Dept. of Labor Files Suit Against Asmussen
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- KY Breeders' Incentive Fund Changes Approved
- British Steeplechaser Kauto Star Euthanized
- Summer Select Sales Guide: In the Details
- Zindaya Stretches Out in Perfect Sting Stakes