Ten individuals were re-elected, and nine others elected, to seats on the board of Breeders' Cup members in voting that concluded June 13, the organization announced June 15.
Eight candidates are seeking to fill six available positions on the Breeders' Cup board of directors, the organization announced June 26. The 45 Breeders' Cup Members vote to fill these positions.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 9 the 23 individuals that have won election to serve as Breeders' Cup Members, based on voting by Breeders' Cup foal and stallion nominators that ended June 6.
The Breeders' Cup announced May 21 that 35 individuals are on the ballot for the election of 23 Breeders' Cup Members.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- Smile for Daddy
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Let the Breeders' Cup Handicapping Begin!