Ten individuals were re-elected, and nine others elected, to seats on the board of Breeders' Cup members in voting that concluded June 13, the organization announced June 15.
Eight candidates are seeking to fill six available positions on the Breeders' Cup board of directors, the organization announced June 26. The 45 Breeders' Cup Members vote to fill these positions.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 9 the 23 individuals that have won election to serve as Breeders' Cup Members, based on voting by Breeders' Cup foal and stallion nominators that ended June 6.
The Breeders' Cup announced May 21 that 35 individuals are on the ballot for the election of 23 Breeders' Cup Members.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win