The Breeders' Cup has released the official event logo for the 2014 Breeders' Cup World Championships to be held for the third consecutive year at Santa Anita Park Oct. 30-Nov. 1 in Arcadia, Calif.
The Breeders' Cup has unveiled the official event logo for this year's World Championships at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif.
The Breeders' Cup and Churchill Downs on Feb. 14 introduced the official logo for the 28th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships on Nov. 4-5.
The logo for the 2010 Breedersf Cup World Championships was unveiled Oct. 29 by the Breedersf Cup and Churchill Downs, the Louisville track that will be hosting the two-day racing event for a record seventh time. The 2010 Breeders' Cup is scheduled for Nov. 5-6.
A silhouette rendition of the New York skyline is featured in the official logo for this year's Breeders' Cup championship day, scheduled for Oct. 27 at Belmont Park in Elmont, N.Y. The logo will be used by the national and international media outlets covering the event and will appear in Breeders' Cup advertising, promotions and on officially licensed merchandise. Belmont Park will also utilize it on all event-related materials.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale