The Breeders' Cup has unveiled the official event logo for this year's World Championships at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif.
The Breeders' Cup and Churchill Downs on Feb. 14 introduced the official logo for the 28th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships on Nov. 4-5.
The logo for the 2010 Breedersf Cup World Championships was unveiled Oct. 29 by the Breedersf Cup and Churchill Downs, the Louisville track that will be hosting the two-day racing event for a record seventh time. The 2010 Breeders' Cup is scheduled for Nov. 5-6.
A silhouette rendition of the New York skyline is featured in the official logo for this year's Breeders' Cup championship day, scheduled for Oct. 27 at Belmont Park in Elmont, N.Y. The logo will be used by the national and international media outlets covering the event and will appear in Breeders' Cup advertising, promotions and on officially licensed merchandise. Belmont Park will also utilize it on all event-related materials.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Digging Deeper into BC Lasix Study
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next
- Bill Strauss Elected to Serve on TOC Board
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY