John Velazquez and Julien Leparoux are the co-second choices at 5-1 behind a 3-1 "mutuel field" for the 2010 Breeders' Cup Jockey Bet during the Nov. 5-6 World Championships at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs received approval Aug. 10 to offer the Breeders' Cup Jockey Bet as part of this year's World Championships Nov. 5-6 at the Louisville racetrack.
Julien Leparoux and the "all others" field entry have two wins apiece in the new Breedersf Cup jockey bet going into the Nov. 7 program of the Breedersf Cup World Championships at Santa Anita Park.
Garrett Gomez is the 3-1 morning-line favorite for the new Breeders' Cup Jockey Bet Nov. 6-7 at Santa Anita Park. The line was set based on mounts the jockeys have in the 14 World Championships events.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever