UltraCade Technologies, Breeders' Cup Limited, and the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) have released a new, officially licensed arcade game, "Breeders' Cup – Tournament Edition" at the Amusement Showcase International (ASI). The ASI show was attended by nearly 3,300 members of the coin-op industry, which is comprised largely of video game distributors and operators.
UltraCade Technologies, Breeders' Cup Ltd. and the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Tuesday unveiled a coin- operated horse racing game called Breeders' Cup Tournament Edition.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective