WinStar Farm has announced it will again offer the "Breed To Win" promotion in which it will give away 13 free stallion seasons.
Nearly 200 breeders, owners, and WinStar Stablemates members gathered Feb. 9 at the unveiling of the new state-of-the-art WinStar stallion facility located off Paynes Mill Road and Pisgah Pike near Versailles, Ky.
WinStar Farm will conduct drawings for its "Breed to Win" promotion, rewarding supportive breeders with a complimentary 2013 season to 12 stallions, the farm announced Jan. 4. The drawings will be held Feb. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- McCarron: Clarification
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System