WinStar Farm has announced it will again offer the "Breed To Win" promotion in which it will give away 13 free stallion seasons.
Nearly 200 breeders, owners, and WinStar Stablemates members gathered Feb. 9 at the unveiling of the new state-of-the-art WinStar stallion facility located off Paynes Mill Road and Pisgah Pike near Versailles, Ky.
WinStar Farm will conduct drawings for its "Breed to Win" promotion, rewarding supportive breeders with a complimentary 2013 season to 12 stallions, the farm announced Jan. 4. The drawings will be held Feb. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Muhtafal Retired from Stud in South Africa
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- TVG Sweepstakes Offers Melbourne Cup Trip
- Coltimus Prime Versus Ami's Holiday Again
- TimeformUS: The G2 Pennsylvania Derby
- Horseman Tom Harbut Dies at Age 94
- Demonstrative Narrow Victor in Lonesome Glory
- Penn National CEO Wilmott Appointed to Board
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion