WinStar Farm has announced it will again offer the "Breed To Win" promotion in which it will give away 13 free stallion seasons.
Nearly 200 breeders, owners, and WinStar Stablemates members gathered Feb. 9 at the unveiling of the new state-of-the-art WinStar stallion facility located off Paynes Mill Road and Pisgah Pike near Versailles, Ky.
WinStar Farm will conduct drawings for its "Breed to Win" promotion, rewarding supportive breeders with a complimentary 2013 season to 12 stallions, the farm announced Jan. 4. The drawings will be held Feb. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Bettys Bambino Wins Daytona in Stakes Debut
- Cowtown Cat Moves to Ohio's Mapleton for 2015
- Gentildonna Goes Out On Top in Career Finale
- Posse Offspring Take Pair of NY-Bred Stakes
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream