The first reported foal for Spendthrift Farm's Jimmy Creed, a grade I-winning son of Distorted Humor, is a filly born Jan. 17 in Wilmington, Ohio.
B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm now will be offering the "Breed Secure" program for nearly its entire roster of Kentucky-based stallions.
Spendthrift Farm is introducing its "Breed Secure" program to New York breeders in 2013 through its New York-based stallion Dublin, who is set to stand his second season at Keane Stud near Amenia.
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Lenny's Place: Summer Arrives Edition