Sylvia Heft filed a lawsuit accusing Gulfstream Park of negligence involving a horse she claimed for $50,000 last year. It was determined that Brass Badge did not have on file a Coggins certificate verifying a negative test for equine infectious anemia (EIA) within the prior twelve months, as required by state law.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Ben's Cat Claims Thrilling Parx Dash 3-Peat