Sylvia Heft filed a lawsuit accusing Gulfstream Park of negligence involving a horse she claimed for $50,000 last year. It was determined that Brass Badge did not have on file a Coggins certificate verifying a negative test for equine infectious anemia (EIA) within the prior twelve months, as required by state law.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby