Brand equity will give Thoroughbred racing a legitimate shot at winning the interest of the public and sponsors, National Thoroughbred Racing Association commissioner Tim Smith said May 2 during the Warner L. Jones Distinguished Lecture sponsored by the University of Louisville.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont