Grade I winner Here Comes Ben and the Forestry mare Double Dinghy Day produced the first foal by the son of Street Cry, Joe and Anne McMahon announced Feb. 1.
A three-time stakes winner, Here Comes Ben registered his biggest win in the 2010 Forego Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga.
Albertus Maximus, winner of the 2009 Donn Handicap (gr. I) and the previous year's TVG Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile, has been retired from racing for stallion duty in 2012 at Sheikh Hamdan's Shadwell Farm near Lexington.
Albertus Maximus, who won the 2008 Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile and 2009 Donn Handicap (gr. I) in consecutive starts but has been sidelined for the better part of two years, could be returned to training in 2011 when he is 7.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer