Grade I winner Here Comes Ben and the Forestry mare Double Dinghy Day produced the first foal by the son of Street Cry, Joe and Anne McMahon announced Feb. 1.
A three-time stakes winner, Here Comes Ben registered his biggest win in the 2010 Forego Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga.
Albertus Maximus, winner of the 2009 Donn Handicap (gr. I) and the previous year's TVG Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile, has been retired from racing for stallion duty in 2012 at Sheikh Hamdan's Shadwell Farm near Lexington.
Albertus Maximus, who won the 2008 Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile and 2009 Donn Handicap (gr. I) in consecutive starts but has been sidelined for the better part of two years, could be returned to training in 2011 when he is 7.
Most Popular Stories
- Rock Fall Euthanized After Keeneland Work
- American Pharoah, Beholder Work for Classic
- Ageless Sustains Cut in Franklin County Win
- Jockeys Find Keeneland Mile Race Challenging
- Honor Code to Prepare for Classic at Belmont
- Two Ejected From Churchill Grounds
- Meadowlands Cancels Racing for Oct. 9
- Circumference to Stand at Milky Way in 2016
- Consumer Credit Aims to End Skid in Pebbles
- Pedigree Analysis: Bloodroot