The Keeneland Association has unveiled a redesigned website that the Lexington auction and racing organization said is the culmination of a nearly year-long process that included discussions with major stake holders.
Keeneland has introduced a fan-friendly innovation that allows bettors to wager at the track using their SmartPhones or tablets such as iPads.
Keeneland in Lexington will begin testing a mobile application that will permit some patrons to make wagers from their mobile electronic devices.
Keeneland Association announced June 16 that Brad Lovell, previously managing director of information technology for NASCAR Inc., as the company's director of information technology.
Most Popular Stories
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Status Quo Dates for Illinois Racing in 2015
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- Added-Gaming Funds More Than Third of Purses
- Grade III Winner Fiftyshadesofgold Retired
- Tracks Find Human Touch Key With New Apps
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Big Brown Colt Tops Magic Millions 2YO Sale