The Keeneland Association has unveiled a redesigned website that the Lexington auction and racing organization said is the culmination of a nearly year-long process that included discussions with major stake holders.
Keeneland has introduced a fan-friendly innovation that allows bettors to wager at the track using their SmartPhones or tablets such as iPads.
Keeneland in Lexington will begin testing a mobile application that will permit some patrons to make wagers from their mobile electronic devices.
Keeneland Association announced June 16 that Brad Lovell, previously managing director of information technology for NASCAR Inc., as the company's director of information technology.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Can Frosted Cool Down Chrome-Arrogate Fever?
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Consistent Just Jack Set for Maryland Million
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season
- Malibu Moon Filly Tops F-T Pinhook Prospects