The Keeneland Association has unveiled a redesigned website that the Lexington auction and racing organization said is the culmination of a nearly year-long process that included discussions with major stake holders.
Keeneland has introduced a fan-friendly innovation that allows bettors to wager at the track using their SmartPhones or tablets such as iPads.
Keeneland in Lexington will begin testing a mobile application that will permit some patrons to make wagers from their mobile electronic devices.
Keeneland Association announced June 16 that Brad Lovell, previously managing director of information technology for NASCAR Inc., as the company's director of information technology.
Most Popular Stories
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm
- 4 Kentucky Derby Contenders to Watch
- Brown Ships in Three for Hollywood Derby
- Valadorna Headed to Fair Grounds