The Keeneland Association has unveiled a redesigned website that the Lexington auction and racing organization said is the culmination of a nearly year-long process that included discussions with major stake holders.
Keeneland has introduced a fan-friendly innovation that allows bettors to wager at the track using their SmartPhones or tablets such as iPads.
Keeneland in Lexington will begin testing a mobile application that will permit some patrons to make wagers from their mobile electronic devices.
Keeneland Association announced June 16 that Brad Lovell, previously managing director of information technology for NASCAR Inc., as the company's director of information technology.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- What's Going On Here: Next Up
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win