The Keeneland Association has unveiled a redesigned website that the Lexington auction and racing organization said is the culmination of a nearly year-long process that included discussions with major stake holders.
Keeneland has introduced a fan-friendly innovation that allows bettors to wager at the track using their SmartPhones or tablets such as iPads.
Keeneland in Lexington will begin testing a mobile application that will permit some patrons to make wagers from their mobile electronic devices.
Keeneland Association announced June 16 that Brad Lovell, previously managing director of information technology for NASCAR Inc., as the company's director of information technology.
Most Popular Stories
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Ben's Cat Set for 10-Year-Old Debut
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Lani Works in Perplexing Fashion
- Nyquist Jogs in Advance of Final Derby Work
- First Winner for Caleb's Posse at Gulfstream
- Sherman Seeks California Chrome Stakes Upset
- Mad Flatter Euthanized After Accident
- Horse Caucus Takes Testimony on Drug Bill
- Espinoza Back for More in Kentucky Derby