EquiLottery, a game based on the results of live races, has picked up support from leading Thoroughbred breeding farms in Kentucky, president and chief executive officer Brad Cummings said Sept. 11.
EquiLottery, a new game that would link state lotteries and pari-mutuel racing pools, will be introduced to the New Mexico Racing Commission at its Aug. 21 meeting.
The Ontario Harness Horse Association (OHHA) on July 25 offered its support to the proponents behind the EquiLottery initiative, a new horse racing product that adds lottery money directly into handle.
A new game that links state lotteries with pari-mutuel pools is billing itself "the greatest two dollars in sports." EquiLottery, a lottery quick-pick game, was officially announced July 9.
Brad Cummings has been named chief operating officer of PM Advertising.
The Breeders' Cup and Paulick Report have announced plans for a second "Breeders' Cup or Bust" fund-raiser to support various charities.
The Paulick Report and Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 26 a fundraising event for Breeders' Cup Charities benefiting the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund and The V Foundation for Cancer Research.
Most Popular Stories
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released
- Jockey Club: Study Shows Lasix Not Needed
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Breeders Sales Co. Expects Strong Auction
- Study Examines EIPH and Racing Performance
- Divine Oath Needs Kent to Get Back on Track
- That Handicapping Show: Pennsylvania Derby
- Study Compares Abdominal Bandage Pressure, Support
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue