Del Mar was granted approval to conduct its first fall meet in more than 40 years by the California Horse Racing Board at the commission's regular monthly meeting Sept. 23.
EquiLottery, a game based on the results of live races, has picked up support from leading Thoroughbred breeding farms in Kentucky, president and chief executive officer Brad Cummings said Sept. 11.
EquiLottery, a new game that would link state lotteries and pari-mutuel racing pools, will be introduced to the New Mexico Racing Commission at its Aug. 21 meeting.
The Ontario Harness Horse Association (OHHA) on July 25 offered its support to the proponents behind the EquiLottery initiative, a new horse racing product that adds lottery money directly into handle.
A new game that links state lotteries with pari-mutuel pools is billing itself "the greatest two dollars in sports." EquiLottery, a lottery quick-pick game, was officially announced July 9.
Brad Cummings has been named chief operating officer of PM Advertising.
The Breeders' Cup and Paulick Report have announced plans for a second "Breeders' Cup or Bust" fund-raiser to support various charities.
The Paulick Report and Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 26 a fundraising event for Breeders' Cup Charities benefiting the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund and The V Foundation for Cancer Research.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- Ward Sends Talented Duo to Juvenile Turf
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- The Big Apple's Big Vote
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- Fair Grounds Ordered to Restore Purse Funds
- NJ Sports Betting Put on Hold by Court Order
- Moreno in Sharp Breeders' Cup Classic Drill
- Lab: Delays Followed Suspicious Samples Spike