Southwest Stakes (gr. III) winner Tapiture got back to serious work the morning of March 2 at Oaklawn Park as he prepares to make his next stop along the Triple Crown trail in the $600,000 Rebel Stakes (gr. II).
Runner-up in her previous four starts -- the last three in graded stakes company -- Gary and Mary West's Keep the Peace looks to finally break through when facing seven fillies and mares in the $150,000 Endine Stakes (gr. III) Sept. 12 at Delaware Park. The 4-year-old Touch Gold filly was installed as the 2-1 morning-line favorite.
Delaware Park is preparing for an influx of more horses as about a half-dozen new trainers transfer their strings to the Stanton-oval.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records