Southwest Stakes (gr. III) winner Tapiture got back to serious work the morning of March 2 at Oaklawn Park as he prepares to make his next stop along the Triple Crown trail in the $600,000 Rebel Stakes (gr. II).
Runner-up in her previous four starts -- the last three in graded stakes company -- Gary and Mary West's Keep the Peace looks to finally break through when facing seven fillies and mares in the $150,000 Endine Stakes (gr. III) Sept. 12 at Delaware Park. The 4-year-old Touch Gold filly was installed as the 2-1 morning-line favorite.
Delaware Park is preparing for an influx of more horses as about a half-dozen new trainers transfer their strings to the Stanton-oval.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident