Esther Marr gives us the results of the Fasig-Tipton November Sale where 24 Horses sold for $1 million or more. Fasig-Tipton President Boyd Browning talks about being blown away by the results tonight.
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 279 head for its fall mixed sale at Saratoga Springs, N.Y. on Monday, Oct. 7. Included in the offerings are 110 weanlings, 103 in-foal mares, and 59 horses of racing age and/or broodmare prospects.
Most Popular Stories
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- BH 100: Shooting Star