Norman Ridker, whose Thoroughbred Times owed millions of dollars to creditors when he closed the company through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, secured a large personal payday Feb. 1 by selling his remaining magazines.
Thoroughbred Times, a Lexington-based magazine dedicated to the Thoroughbred racing industry, declared Chapter 7 bankruptcy and terminated operations Sept. 14, editor in chief Mark Simon confirmed the following day.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- A New Brand of Hero
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival
- Thoroughbred Makeover Tickets Now for Sale
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino