Gary Barber's Boisterous, a seven-time stakes winner for Phipps Stable, heads the cast for the 12-furlong Bowling Green Handicap (gr. IIIT) July 12 at Belmont Park.
Al Khali finally got loose in mid-stretch and ran down odds-on favorite Winchester in the final yards to win the $150,000 Bowling Green Handicap (gr. IIT) Sept. 11 at Belmont Park.
Go Deputy looks poised to win the first grade II prize of his career in Saturday's $150,000 Bowling Green Handicap.
Argentine-bred Cacht Wells, sent off at odds of 26-1, took the lead down the stretch and held on through the drive to the wire to upset the even-money favorite Relaxed Gesture by a head in Saturday's $150,000 Bowling Green Handicap (gr. IIT) on the Belmont Park turf.
While trainer Kiaran McLaughlin has scored with nearly 50% of his runners at the current Belmont Park meeting, he has yet to saddled a stakes winner. That could change Saturday with State Shinto in the Bowling Green.
Eltawaasul and Whitmore's Conn, who finished one-two in a Belmont allowance race on June 21, battle each other again Saturday in the $150,000 Bowling Green Handicap (gr. IIT).
Shadwell Stable's homebred Elhayq tracked the early leaders and sprinted away at the top of the stretch to win the $150,000 Bowling Green Handicap by 2 3/4 lengths Saturday at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin