The last time Bowman's Band raced 8 1/2 furlongs he lost the Hal's Hope Handicap (gr. III) to Puzzlement by a neck. Perhaps he'll have the advantage this time around as he competes in Saturday's Skip Away Handicap (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding