Kentucky has a reputation for its share of notable contributions to American culture. Topping that list are Thoroughbreds and bourbon. More at www.AmericasBestRacing.net.
Woodford Reserve, a Kentucky distillery located in horse country, is the long-time sponsor of the Turf Classic (gr. IT) at Churchill Downs and is expanding its marketing footprint to horse racing venues in other countries.
Price Bell, Jr. discusses Horse Country Inc. and how to help develop the central Kentucky horse experience.
Keeneland plays a starring role on the Food Network show "Southern at Heart" on Sunday, Nov. 9, as Chef Damaris Phillips and friends enjoy a "Picnic Day at the Races."
Tom LaMarra takes another look at some things in horse racing that fail to add up. Read Blog
Silks embellished with Maker's Mark's signature red sealing wax design and autographed by this year's Kentucky Derby-winning jockey Calvin Borel and several other riders will be auctioned off to raise funds for the Mint Jubilee Charities.
- By Dan Liebman
A parcel of land in Bourbon County, Ky., bought by Frank Stronach's son, Andy, could be the first of many tracts purchased there and lead to the eventual relocation of the entire Adena Springs Kentucky operation.
Maker's Mark, the distiller of premium Kentucky bourbon, will issue a limited edition bottle commemorating the 33rd running of the $500,000 Lane's End Stakes (gr. II) on March 20.
Horse racing and bourbon go neck and neck in Kentucky... Millennium Wind is the star of the Heerenspergers show...Gary Mandella to return to training.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- G. G. Ryder Wins All American in Blanket Finish
- Weekend Hideaway Repeats in Commentator
- Gun Runner Breezes for Stephen Foster
- Connections Plan Breeders' Cup Trip for Top Casablanca
- Fourstar Crook Continues Turf Win Streak
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Rey de Oro wins Japanese Derby
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham