Keeneland plays a starring role on the Food Network show "Southern at Heart" on Sunday, Nov. 9, as Chef Damaris Phillips and friends enjoy a "Picnic Day at the Races."
- By Tom LaMarra
Tom LaMarra takes another look at some things in horse racing that fail to add up. Read Blog
Silks embellished with Maker's Mark's signature red sealing wax design and autographed by this year's Kentucky Derby-winning jockey Calvin Borel and several other riders will be auctioned off to raise funds for the Mint Jubilee Charities.
A parcel of land in Bourbon County, Ky., bought by Frank Stronach's son, Andy, could be the first of many tracts purchased there and lead to the eventual relocation of the entire Adena Springs Kentucky operation.
Maker's Mark, the distiller of premium Kentucky bourbon, will issue a limited edition bottle commemorating the 33rd running of the $500,000 Lane's End Stakes (gr. II) on March 20.
Horse racing and bourbon go neck and neck in Kentucky... Millennium Wind is the star of the Heerenspergers show...Gary Mandella to return to training.
Most Popular Stories
- Solow Extends Group I Win Streak in Sussex
- Contessa Sets Racing Education Clinic Dates
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Breaking Lucky Surprises in Prince of Wales
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- It's Wait and See for Large WV Derby Field