Former jockey Gary Boulanger saddled his first horse as a trainer at Calder Race Course April 26, a 6-year-old mare named Tinkerbuck that finished second in the 11th race.
Three separate events to benefit injured Florida jockey Gary Boulanger have been scheduled in Broward County during the coming weeks.
Eight days after suffering a spill at Gulfstream Park, jockey Gary Boulanger was upgraded to stable condition Feb. 7 at Memorial Regional Hospital in nearby Hollywood, according to his agent.
Jockey Gary Boulanger is still in critical condition at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood after suffering a spill at Gulfstream Park, but is showing signs of improvement, said his agent Cory Moran.
With Dancethruthedawn's half-length Queen's Plate win, the trophy for the opening leg of the Canadian Triple Crown is becoming more like an heirloom. Following in the footsteps of both her Queen's Plate-winning mother and brother, Sam-Son Farms' homebred Dancethruthedawn stalked the early leaders and rallied on the second turn to win Sunday's Queen's Plate Stakes at Woodbine over favored Win City.
Most Popular Stories
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing
- TCA Draws Balanced Field of Distaff Sprinters
- Shedding My Mask
- A Great Ambassador
- Status Quo Dates for Illinois Racing in 2015
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- Marchman Returns From Short Rest in Woodford
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC