Former jockey Gary Boulanger saddled his first horse as a trainer at Calder Race Course April 26, a 6-year-old mare named Tinkerbuck that finished second in the 11th race.
Three separate events to benefit injured Florida jockey Gary Boulanger have been scheduled in Broward County during the coming weeks.
Eight days after suffering a spill at Gulfstream Park, jockey Gary Boulanger was upgraded to stable condition Feb. 7 at Memorial Regional Hospital in nearby Hollywood, according to his agent.
Jockey Gary Boulanger is still in critical condition at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood after suffering a spill at Gulfstream Park, but is showing signs of improvement, said his agent Cory Moran.
With Dancethruthedawn's half-length Queen's Plate win, the trophy for the opening leg of the Canadian Triple Crown is becoming more like an heirloom. Following in the footsteps of both her Queen's Plate-winning mother and brother, Sam-Son Farms' homebred Dancethruthedawn stalked the early leaders and rallied on the second turn to win Sunday's Queen's Plate Stakes at Woodbine over favored Win City.
Most Popular Stories
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- OBS Spring Sale to Test Depth of Juvenile Market
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby